Freight shipping how-to.
Expert freight shipping tips and fast, easy tools to help you ship freight.Go to Shipping Guide
There are many ways to get in touch with us. Choose which works best for you.Contact Us
Contact Freightquote customer service, 800.323.5441Contact us
Customer service | Get help now
Ask us anything! When you need assistance, our knowledgeable freight experts are ready. We want your freight shipping to be easy. Here are some common situations along with guidance we’re pleased to share with you.
- I want to set up an account.
- Call us at 800.323.5441 or set up your account online.
- What if I need help after regular business hours?
- When you create a Freightquote account, you will have access to all your information, whenever you need it. You can quote, book, track, pay invoices, access your address book, view prior shipments and more within your account page.
- I’m a carrier wanting to become a Freightquote contract carrier.
- You can learn more about our carriers here or call us at 877.667.0035 to learn more about becoming a Freightquote contract carrier.
- I’m not sure what freight class I should use.
- You can use our handy freight class calculator or contact customer service at 800.323.5441.
- My shipment was late and I paid for guaranteed service.
- Contact Freightquote customer service, 800.323.5441, to file a claim with the contract carrier.
- Can customer service reps book freight on the phone?
- Customer service reps can quote and track your freight, but can only book LTL shipments over the phone. Contact your account manager or log in to your account for other tools and services.
- I need to know how to pack my items, do you have any advice?
- We have lots of tips and suggestions about packing, crating and pallets to help you with the safety and security of your shipment. You may also call us any time with questions at 800.323.5441.
- I want to change or cancel my pick up date.
- Sign into your Freightquote account to cancel or rebook. You can also call to change or cancel the pickup date.